Join The Club
All parents and guardians of current and former Stanford students are welcome to join the Parents' Club. There is no fee to join and we have members from all over the world.
Together we build community among Stanford families, support Stanford students and families through programs and scholarships, and partner with Stanford at key family events.
We encourage you to join or renew your annual membership today!
Top 10 Reasons to Join the Parents' Club of Stanford
10. It's free! (So why not?)
9. Online Distinguished Speaker Series - Each online meeting features a lecture from an esteemed Stanford professor on a timely topic of interest.
8. Helpful information - Our online meetings, online communities, and e-newsletters keep our global membership of parents and guardians informed and connected.
7. Meet other Stanford families – Online, we connect through our Slack and Facebook communities. In person, we bond through social gatherings and service on campus.
6. Service to Stanford - We provide friendly parent and guardian volunteers to welcome families at New Student Orientation, Family Weekend, and Admit Weekend.
5. Student Support - We offer a range of programs to support students and families, including two full-tuition undergraduate scholarships.
4. Celebrate your student - We'll deliver bakery treats with your personal message straight to your student's dorm when you order online.
3. All parents/guardians of Stanford students are welcome to join.
2. It's fun!
1. Joining is easy...... Simply click the link above to complete the Membership Form.
We look forward to meeting you!